The core of every party, whenever any party is thrown in our restaurant. The sangria is the most loved beverage even from the health perspective, so today I will share the easiest way to make the sangria.
- 1 bottle (24.5 ounces) Dry Red Wine
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Orange, thinly sliced
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 whole Pink Grapefruit, peeled, seeded and segmented
- 1 Papaya, peeled, seeded and ½ “diced
- 1 Mango, peeled, seeded and ½ “diced
- ¾ cup Red Grapes halved
- 2 bottles (250ml each) Zipang Sparkling Sake
- 4 cups Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine wine and brown sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice and fruits.
- Let mixture stand for 30 minutes.
- Stir in ice and sake before serving.
Stay tuned to SF Curate, If you are liking my favorite recipes. Please Share your reviews.